MBOX to PST Tool that works perfectly on Mac
MBOX to PST Tool – Popular 6-Step Conversion Approach Simplifying an Otherwise Complicated Process.
MBOX to PST tool for Mac
Are you an Outlook user with an MBOX file? Unfortunately, you cannot just open the file in Outlook, as MBOX isn’t supported by Outlook. Despite of the file format being generic and used by many other programs.
Nevertheless, there’s a simple way you can access the data in MBOX file using Outlook by converting it into PST. Where PST is short for Personal Storage Table and is a native file format of Outlook email client. Pst can also be used with Mac Outlook but just for importing data.
This often comes as a relief to users who thought there’s no way to get the data in MBOX files into Outlook without going through some time-consuming, manual, and tricky process. But the reality is that most MBOX to PST tools for converting data. These are not built to ease up the process. These ordinary converters can be incredibly hard to use by beginners and can be incredibly limited and inefficient to be used by advanced users in a more professional context.
Perfect MBOX to PST Tool
This is what is changed by “Mail Extractor Pro” in a dramatic way. It’s an MBOX to PST tool that simplifies an otherwise demanding task of data conversion by giving you a friendly UI with a systematic approach to file conversion. You just have to follow the wizard that will take you home without any efforts.
So, what’s the 6-step approach of “Mail Extractor Pro” that is so liked and recommended by many experts now?
First, it’s better if you can try it out yourself. The tool is available in several licenses. It has also as a free trial verison for you to see it in action directly. You can get the setup here.
How to Convert MBOX to PST
- Step 1: Download, install, and launch the tool.
- Step 2: You can see the three options for inputting data at the top. It includes Apple Mail, Thunderbird/Postbox, and MBOX files. Click on “Load” button next to MBOX files.
- Step 3: In the window that opens up, browse to the MBOX file or folder where MBOX files you want to convert are stored, and select it/them. The tool read the files and makes all the folders available for you to see and select.
- Step 4: You can manually remove (un-tick) any folder that you don’t want to be converted to PST files. You can also choose to use the ‘ignore empty folders’ to automatically exclude all empty folders from being converted to PST files.
- Step 5: Next, make sure the limit for output PST files is not too large, as large PST files can be difficult to import to Windows and Mac Outlook. “Mail Extractor Pro” will automatically split files larger than your specified limit into smaller files.
- Step 6: Click ‘Convert’ and wait for the tool to process the information and convert the files.
Download this MBOX to PST tool
This 6-step approach of “Mail Extractor Pro” eliminates dozens of unnecessary steps that you would otherwise have to take in respect to other converters or techniques for MBOX to PST conversion.
Get it here: https://www.mailextractorpro.com/
There’s also a tech support from USL Software available through day and night to help you with any queries or problems during conversion.
Try the free demo version; you can later activate the full version through any of the several licensing keys depending on the scope of your conversion project and on how many machines you want the MBOX to PST tool to install.