Import Mails from Apple Mail to Thunderbird
Find out how the experienced and professionals Import mails from Apple Mail to Thunderbird, which allows them to import data without facing any annoying errors like broke images or lost Unicode text characters.
Import mails from Apple Mail to Thunderbird
Find out how professionals and experienced users import mails from Apple Mail to Thunderbird. Contrary to what you may think at first, the most experienced users employ the easiest solution that can offer them simplicity along with the necessary controls. And of course, a solution that converts every item through successfully without errors.
This is hard to achieve by generic tools that have poor programming functions and sloppy algorithms. Email files have varying forms of contents that are tricky to extract and process, such as metadata and MIME enabled content. Any generic tool would either leave them out or result in errors or partially converted files.
Today, we are bringing to a tool that’s been known by experienced users and experts for being the easiest solution to date. It’s called “Mail Extractor Max”.
How it differs from the ordinary tools
Generally, the technique employed by ordinary tools to import Mails from Apple Mail to Thunderbird require data files, commonly EMLX or MBOX files. Users have to manually dig for these files in the database or archive data first into MBOX and then load them up on to the converter.
But “Mail Extractor Max” directly works with the profile folder of Apple Mail (also called identity folder).
Related Topic: Convert EMLX to Thunderbird
Additional benefits why experts recommend it so highly
But “Mail Extractor Max” directly works with the profile folder of Apple Mail (also called identity folder) But “Mail Extractor Max” directly works with the profile folder of Apple Mail.
How to Import Mails from Apple Mail to Thunderbird
- Launch ‘Mail Extractor Max’, then click on “Load”.
- You will get two options here:
- Auto Load – for automatically load entire Apple Mail database.
- Open – for manually load “Apple Mail Mailbox Export” or “Mail” for copied.
- After loading, you can see the preview of your Apple Mail folder structures. Choose what you want to convert.
- Select “Mozilla Thunderbird” from drop down.
- Then click on “Convert”. It will start converting your Mailbox.
- Then can easily import the converted mails data to Mozilla Thunderbird.
If you want to import Mails from Apple Mail to Thunderbird, then try ‘Mail Extractor Max‘ today.